- Wide and compact outline for easy and balanced stance, paddling and surfing
- Maximum carving via the pulled down thin railsHard release edges in the tail for direct acceleration and light feel, withsofter rails in the nose for smooth surfing
- Lightly domed deck (more pronounced in the four bigger sizes) for maximum stability blending seamlessly into the thin rails
- Single concave entry, transitioning into a single / double concave mid section through to the tail enhancing speed and drive (three smaller sizes).
- Single concave entry, blending into a double concave V in the four bigger models for extra planning power, control and easy rail to rail turning
- Bottom and rail shape provide ultimate grip allowing for smaller fins
- Quad / Thruster Fin setup with five boxes in all LTD and smaller HRS versions
- Precision through CAD designMastfoot insert for windsurfing option