A versatile SUP foil board for small to medium waves, rolling swell and open-ocean downwind runs. The Outwit’s short, narrow, high-volume profile is designed to make getting up to speed and catching waves as easy as possible, while remaining agile, playful and pumpable once you’re on-foil and cruising.
+ Super buoyant for its length, keeps board compact and agile once you’re foiling.
+ Concave deck gives heel-toe leverage for responsive turning and carving.
+ Sculpted bottom contour helps with early takeoff, prevents “sticking” when you touch down.
+ Pumpable – link wave to wave without touching down.
+ Short length makes traveling and transporting easier than with traditional SUP boards.
The Hover Glide FSUP Foil is total control over how far and how long you want to ride a wave. The Infinity 84 is the most efficient wing that allows you to glide rather than endlessly pump. Front wing has a large outline providing all the low-end lift you’ll ever need to catch every lump that rolls by. Downward turned wingtips on the rear wing stay in the water providing gripping stability when you are really leaning into your carves.
- New H10 Infinity 84 wing- tons of lift, tons of range
- New carbon composite construction – more range and more efficient
- Modular Hover Glide system
- Shift fuse allows different connection for different performance
- 61 cm (24”) Aluminum mast – sturdy, super durable, ideal size for SUP
- Safe-T winglets prevent injury
- Larger 48 CM rear wing increases stability and locked-in carving
61 cm (24″) MAST, PEDESTAL, FUSELAGE, FRONT WING, REAR WING, HARDWARE, SHIM, CUSTOM TRAVEL BAG